The next time you hope to get lucky, have some avocado. As far back as 200 B.C., the ancient Mayans and Aztecs ate the fruit to enhance sexual desirability. But there are plenty of other reasons to eat it, including a dose of lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants that protect your vision; good-for-you monounsaturated fat, which keeps your heart healthy; and fiber to fill you up so you feel satisfied.
One of the most versatile fruits out there (yep, it’s a fruit!), we’ve whipped up 3 great ways to get your daily fix! Hint: they all take less than 10 mins to make! Enjoy!
CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
– 1 avocado
– Juice 1 lime
– 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
– 1 clove garlic
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or as needed for consistency)
– 1 handful soft herbs (we love dill, coriander or basil leaves)
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
Include to the mixer lime juice, avocado, vinegar, garlic, olive oil, herbs and salt. Mix until smooth & delight in on top of your favorite salad or side to many meals!
QUICK & EASY GUACAMOLE
– 1 avocado diced
– Juice 1 lemon
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1/4 tsp sea salt
– 1/4 tsp pepper
Mix together well and enjoy!
AVO FACE MASK ( THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT)
– ½ avocado
– ¼ cup oatmeal
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
– Spread evenly over your face, make a cup of tea & invest a long time on FMTV.
– Wash well with warm water after 30 Minutes.