Pizza is a favorite food for many, but it can be a very caloric meal. With small culinary tricks, you can transform your pizza into a diet that you enjoy without the care of a conscience.
In addition, we present you a recipe for pizza without a classic dough, which contains only 300 calories.
– 800 gr. grated cauliflower
– 1 egg
– 100 gr. grated mozzarella
– 1 piece whole mozzarella
– mashed tomatoes
– oregano or basil
– optional salt
1. Grate cauliflower, put in a microwave oven or steam for 3 minutes to soften, and then switch to a larger container.
2. Add egg, cut mozzarella and salt as desired and mix well.
3. Place a baking sheet in a pan, and place the pre-prepared mixture on it.
4. Spread it with a spoon and shape it in a circle to look like a dough for pizza.
5. Place the dough to bake in a heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 30-40 minutes or until golden-yellow is obtained.
1. remove the pizza from the oven and brush it with smashed tomatoes.
2. Chop the mozzarella on strips, spread it to the pizza and add the spices.
3. Put the pizza in the oven and bake at 220 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove the pizza, cut it into pieces and serve it hot.