Doctor of the famous actress Angelina Jolie attended a morning show where she talked about breast cancer prevention and gave some useful tips. One of them is also associated with controversial soy, whose use for many years was questionable whether it is healthy or not.
When Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie (42) announced that she preventively removed both breasts, the whole world remained shocked. In fact, in 2013, Angelina made a double mastectomy because she learned that she had a BRCA1 gene, which caused her to be at high risk for breast cancer.
Doctor Christie Fank recently appeared in the morning program and advised all women to increase the use of soybeans, various fruits and get rid of antibacterial soaps. That is, this statement is quite shocking to the public, considering that lately the main topic is whether soy is harmful and is a cause of cancer.
“It is a myth that should finally be forgotten. I was part of that mythology although repeatedly spoke that you should stay away from it. It is wrong, wrong, wrong,” said the doctor in the show.
She also pointed out that there are five studies in the period from 2009 to the present, which show that consuming whole soybeans is actually an anti-estrogen for the human body.
During the interview she did not miss the opportunity to emphasize that visiting a doctor is of exceptional importance to all women.
“This year 17 million women discover they are suffering from breast cancer. I am sure that only 1 million of them know how to control and prevent the disease. It starts with nutrition. Vitamins, physical activity, obesity, alcohol – are things that can be controlled, “says Dr. Funk.
10 tips from Dr. Fank to Prevent Breast Cancer
1. Every day eat cauliflower, broccoli, kale, cuprous – they have powerful anticancer properties.
2. Consume blueberries, strawberries, currants because antioxidants. They force the cancer to suicide.
3. Add turmeric in food or juice.
4. Eat grapes, it’s an excellent antioxidant and good for metabolism.
5. Mushrooms – there is no evidence that they are a cure for cancer or that prevent it, but they are rich in vitamins.
6. Add more soy in your diet. Milk and soy cheese are very useful.
7. Use ordinary soaps.
8. Eat organic food.
9. Clean your home regularly.
10. Enrich the home with herbs. They greatly absorb toxins.