Refresh yourself in these hot days with irresistible creamy ice cream made of coffee.
– 3 teaspoons instant coffee
– a few teaspoons of water (to dissolve the coffee)
– 200 ml. condensed milk
– 600 ml. cream
1. Dissolve the instant coffee with water. Mix the condensed milk, add coffee, then mix again.
2. In large bowl, mix the cream, then add the previously prepared mixture.
3. Stir well to merge the ingredients. Thus prepared ice cream put it in the freezer for at least two hours.
4. Serve when the mixture is completely cool and harden.