Even though the dip that we will present in this post has a really intense green color, you need to not be alarmed by its look. As a matter of fact, you can utilize this dip in any food due to the fact that it tastes good and what is much more important – it is extremely healthy.
This green dip consists of yogurt, a medley of medicinal fresh herbs and some sour cream. This dish will refresh your mind and body and it mixes in well with any food – it can be used with chips, vegetables and smeared on a regular sandwich.
In case you want to present something brand-new, healthy and delicious on your backyard party or in case you wish to make your routine meals more exciting, you can certainly rely on this dip.
Green Goddess Dip
It is for 6 people. Prepared in 10 minutes.
– Half a cup of fresh parsley
– Half a cup of fresh fill
– Half a cup of basil
– Half a cup of sour cream
– Half a cup of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best choice).
– A quarter a cup of mayo.
– 1/3 cup of virgin olive oil.
– Two chopped scallions.
– Two garlic cloves (chopped).
– 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
– Ground pepper and kosher salt.
– Put the parsley, dill, garlic, basil, lemon juice, scallions and salt in a food processor and process them till you get an even mix.
– While the processing is still going on, put the olive oil gradually and wait till the mix becomes smooth.
– After that, put the sour cream, yogurt and mayo. Taste the dip and make some modifications if needed.
– Put the mixture in a glass bowl and keep it in the fridge for at least half an hour prior to using it.
– Serve this dip with veggies or chips or simply use it on covers and sandwiches.