Today we will suggest the recipe of an extremely easy-to-make dessert. It is the miracle you asked for: especially those who believed that they would never crack open a coconut again.
It is the best fresh vegan ice-cream you have ever tried! Yet, there is a small problem. It is really hard to stop at a scoop or two.
This is how to prepare it:
Coconut Ice Cream- recipe
– 4 large dates, pitted
– 2 cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
– a dash of cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– a pinch of sea salt
- You should leave the coconut milk cans overnight to chill.
- In the morning, place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, if you have an ice-cream machine, run the mixture through it. If not, pour the mixture into a large container and place it in the freezer.
- Let it sit until it becomes firm (approximately 4 hours), but note that you should remove it on every hour to whisk with a fork.