The thyroid gland is part of the endocrine system and it produces and releases hormones into the bloodstream. These hormones control the metabolism, energy level and the function of the other body organs. The thyroid gland is located at the front part of the neck and it is under the control of the pituitary gland.
Hypothyroidism is a common disorder when the thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough hormones- T3 and T4. That is why the metabolism slows down.
There are new studies which have proven that some natural remedies can help against auto-immune diseases. The recipe below is quite healthy and can help against hypothyroidism.
Stir-fry Recipe to Balance Your Thyroid
– One teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
– One tablespoon of coconut oil
– One clove of garlic
– Two organic eggs
– One yellow pepper
– One green pepper
– Lime juice (made from half a lime)
– One small onion
1. Chop the onions and peppers.
2. Saute vegetables until soft, but not over-cooked.
3. Add 1 clove of garlic, if preferred.
4. Put in organic eggs and stir until solid.
5. Sprinkle the salt to taste.