You can harm your overall health and catch serious diseases if you do not keep your liver healthy. With the help of vitamin K, the liver produces proteins. These proteins are essential in blood clotting. One of the most important functions of the liver is breaking down damaged and old blood cells.
This organ plays crucial role in all of the metabolic processes in the organism. The cells of the liver break down fats and produce energy in a fat metabolism.
This powerful and significant organ can regenerate on its own and it is not difficult to keep it healthy and treat it right.
The possibilities of getting diseases are huge if you have not been taking care of the liver. Many serious diseases can be caused if you harm your liver.
Some medications, excessive alcohol consumption, being overweight and unhealthy diet are the most common causes of liver damage.
In this article we present you an amazing ingredient that is very effective in healing your liver. That ingredient is tamarind. Tamarind has been used in traditional medicine in Africa and Asia. It is very effective in improving the cardiovascular system and it has many health benefits.
This fruit has the ability to treat or protect the liver and also help you flush out toxins.
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
Put two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender with 1 liter of water. Blend well and then strain the liquid. Consume this drink during the day.
Health benefits and ways to use tamarind:
– Boil some tamarind fruits and consume a few tablespoons to treat constipation.
– Tamarind fruit can reduce the acidity in the body and improve the liver function.
– It can help in treating dysentery.
– Drinking tamarind leaves tea can reduce malarial fever.
– Tamarind is loaded with vitamin C and can help you improve your immune system.
– It can improve cardiovascular health B\by reducing the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL
– Tamarind leaves tea can help in treating intestinal infections in children.
Eating tamarind can help reduce hepatitis.