Oats is a type of food that is always available. It possesses numerous benefits for the body if we prepare it the right way and use it every day. According to some studies, oats can help us prevent heart disease if we only eat 60 grams a day. It is a wonderful and easy way that will help us change our lifestyle because it can control the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides preventing dyslipidemia that is actually causing heart diseases.
Next we will show you how to prepare oat water to take advantage of all its properties in the process of slimming.
HOW TO PREPARE OATMEAL CORRECTLY
To prepare a delicious oatmeal you will need the following ingredients.
– 1 cup whole organic oats
– 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
– 6-8 cups purified water
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– A little organic honey
1. Soak the oatmeal for at least 7 hours
2. Strain the oats and rinse with filtered water to eliminate the anti-nutrient s and enzyme inhibitors that are released during the soaking process.
3. Once it is clean and rinsed, blend with the Stevia (or honey) cinnamon, vanilla and water. Blend throughly.
4. Pour in a pitcher and serve with plenty of ice.
Dosages and uses of oatmeal:
Consume a glass of oatmeal with a light breakfast, and a second glass 10 minutes before lunch.
THE BENEFITS OF OAT WATER
– provides beta-glucans and antioxidant soluble fiber
– helps us clean the intestines
– has purifying effects
– is very rich in proteins
– gives energy
– protects and regulates the functioning of the metabolism
– helps to burn abdominal fat
– detoxifies the body
– provides vitamins, minerals and proteins
– has cleansing properties
– eliminates the toxins from the body