Varicose veins can appear in every person, and its occurrence is caused by numerous factors. Nevertheless, in all cases, it leads to pain and unpleasant appearance of the legs.
First of all, let us examine the most common reasons for varicose veins:
– Physical inactivity, no exercise
– Sudden hormonal changes
– Movement restrictions
Fortunately, the symptoms and causes of this condition can be treated with the use of various natural recipes which have proved to be extremely effective.
Today, we will suggest the most successful natural treatment of varicose veins, which is a combination of apple cider vinegar, carrots and aloe Vera. Its preparation is very simple, and its ingredients can be bought in any supermarket or health store, but you may already have them in your kitchen.
Things you need
– Carrot- 1
– Aloe vera- 3 tbsp
– Apple cider vinegar- ½ cup
– Take 1 carrot and blend it using a blender to get a smooth paste of it.
– Add 3 tbsp of aloe vera gel to the carrot paste. You can also go for the fresh aloe vera pulp from the leaves of aloe vera plant by removing the thorns and stem cover properly.
– Now, add ½ cup of apple cider vinegar to the mixture and stir it well to get a semi-thick paste.
How to use it:
Here’s what you need to do – you should apply this homemade mixture around the affected varicose vein areas on your legs. Then, you need to put your feet up for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you need to wash off the mixture off your leg with cold water. If you want to get the desired effects, you need to use this mixture at least 3-4 times a day.
You should make some simple lifestyle changes – make sure you take short walks every day. This will help you improve your blood circulation. And again, you need to use this mixture every day if you want to get the best results.