Fruit smoothies are loads of fun, easy to make and provides you with all the nutrients your body needs. Consuming natural foods such as fruit and vegetables improves brain function, assists in weight loss, build the immune system and can help your body fight a wide range of illnesses.
We do not always have the time to stand and cook vegetables or even to make a fruit salad but making a fruit smoothie is quick. Drink these smoothies on a daily basis and soon you will see and feel the difference.
1. Simple and quick. Making your nutrient dense smoothie doesn’t take as long as preparing most meals, giving you more time for others things. Taking a smoothie with you is an additional convenient option.
2. The daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you meet your body’s daily nutritional needs.
3. Improved digestion. Nobody I know wants to experience constipation or indigestion. Let your blender “chew” your food and ease the burden on your digestive system while you simultaneously consume plenty of dietary fiber to ensure excellent digestion.
4. Detox. We’re exposed to and bombarded by thousands of man-made chemicals in today’s world, which leaves our body begging to detoxify. Give your digestive system a break while adding detoxifying ingredients like dandelion greens and kale into your smoothies to aid your body’s detoxification processes.
5. Boost your immune system. Getting sick is no fun. Reduce the number of times you get sick, if at all and lessen the severity by empowering your immune system. 2 spoonfuls of Chia seeds have 5 times more calcium than milk or any dairy product, 7 times more omega-3 than fish and 15 times more magnesium than broccoli.
6. Skin. Smoothies provide your body with vitamins and minerals for improving skin and hair health.
7. More energy. Supply your body with the right fuel for more energy in the short and long term. Smoothies are the easiest way to get a quick energy fix before or after a workout. Also a great way for energy kick in the morning or during a workday.
8. Meal flexibility. You can consume a smoothie at any meal, not just breakfast. No time for lunch, grab or make a quick smoothie. It is an ideal meal for the people who are always on-the-go. It is an excellent way to keep your eating habits healthy even during the busiest times.
9. Reduce cravings. We all crave sweets and unhealthy foods from time to time. Reduce those cravings, or better yet, replace what you would normally splurge on with a healthy alternative.
10. Better Sleep. Several studies have shown that healthier eating habits and lifestyle affect our sleep. People with healthier habits are more relaxed, calm and well rested.
You eat better, you perform better, you feel better, you look better. It all ties together.
Here are healthy green smoothies highly recommended to consume in the morning so you will get energy for a whole day.
Morning Green Smoothies For Energy
– 1 banana
– 1 green apple
– 1/2 cup broccoli
– 1/2 cup strawberries
– 3 tablespoons oat flakes
– 1 tablespoon raw honey
It’s very simple, just add all ingredients expect milk into your blending cup. Then fill with enough milk and blend them to get a thick consistency.
Actually, you have wide options for your healthy smoothies, any vegetables such as kale, spinach, celery, watercress, parsley and fruits such as pears, avocado, mango, apple are all great ingredients to make nutritional smoothies.