Many people have dream to have a garden full of roses. Now their dream has become real.
If you are fan of roses as well, you will be surprised when we will tell you that you can grow them from a rose stem very easily.
What You Need:
- Rose stem
- A potato
- A plastic bottle
- A flowerpot
- First, remove the leaves from the stem
- Cut the stem at 45 degrees angle
- Then, take the potato and make a hole in it
- Shove the potato and make sure it is well firmed
- Take the pot and fill 2/3 of it with the soil
- Place the potatoes in the soil
- Fill the rest of the pot with soil
- Take a plastic bottle, cut it down, and cover the rose with the bottle to achieve a greenhouse effect
- You can expect the first results in a week