Chaya or tree spinach, is a large, fast-growing leafy perennial shrub that is believed to have originated in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. You may not have heard about this amazing plant, but many people have praised it for its incredible health benefits.
Recently, an older lady wrote to us anonymously about the plant – she believes that it is a gift of God thanks to its ability to cure numerous diseases and conditions.
This woman had struggled with cysts in her right breast for several years. Nothing happened until she started taking Chaya, which killed her cyst in just 3 months. In fact, she felt better after only 3 days of treatment with the plant.
HERE ARE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHAYA:
– Treats and prevents anemia;
– Cures asthma;
– Improves eyesight and brain function;
– Improves the calcium levels in the body;
– Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
– Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
– Treats sore throat and throat infections;
– Prevents headaches;
– Regulates your cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
– Balances the metabolic system;
– Prevents varicose veins;
– Prevents hemorrhoids;
– Detoxifies the liver;
– Helps children grow.
You can add this plant to salads and soups, or use it as a tea. You should never consume it raw.
Here’s how to make a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
– 2 cups of water
– 6 Chaya leaves
Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results. You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.