Beer is an alcoholic beverage that many people around the world prefer to drink. It possesses a greater amount of protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine. Hops is the major component for brewing beer. It contains rich sources of flavonoids, which are very powerful antioxidants. It is also a very good source of certain minerals that play essential roles in various metabolic processes. If it’s taken in moderate quantities, it can definitely boost your health in many different ways.
Here, We’re Presenting You 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink Beer:
1. Beer will keep your kidneys healthy! A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
2. Beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well! Here’s what you need to know – the fiber found in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
3. Beer can also increase your vitamin B levels! According to the experts, this drink contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). They also say that beer drinkers had 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
4. Beer has been shown to effectively prevent the formation of blood clots.
5. Beer strengthens your bones, as the high silicon content leads to higher bone density.
6. The scientific studies have proved that people who consume this drink have 40-60% decreased risk of heart attack than those who do not consume beer.
7. According to the study that was conducted by the University of Montreal, this drink effectively fights stress, reduces anxiety and work related stress.
8. The presence of certain vitamins in this drink positively affect pigmentation and make your skin more beautiful and youthful.
9. Beer supports the proper function of the brain, and beer drinkers have a lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
10. Beer also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!