These crispy and chewy cauliflower burgers are a tasty, low-carb, vegetarian option with a Paleo twist. A veggie hamburger that even predators will enjoy!
Envision biting into a thick, biscuit-like, cauliflower-rice vegetable burger – that’s made with just a handful of active ingredients, yet rupturing with delicious spices! There are 3, to be precise: turmeric, garlic, and parsley. But for so couple of ingredients, this cauliflower burger truly delivers deliciousness!
Turmeric offers these “burgers” an extra dosage of anti-oxidants and immunity-boosting power. Plus, this spice provides these veggie patties a charming orange color.
The batter for these hamburgers will be loose, but do not fret. Like a biscuit, they’ll bake up well from the almond and coconut flour mix. Considering that the batter is loose, you’ll need to use a measuring cup to form the hamburgers. They may collapse a bit, however that’s alright. With your hands around the burgers, just cup any pieces that fall off to form them back together.
To serve these tasty burgers, we suggest combining them with coconut flour biscuits and topping them with sliced avocado. But don’t hesitate to add as many paleo dressings as you ‘d contribute to a routine hamburger. The cauliflower burger taste is mild and very versatile. It’s a simple, low-carb, veggie-packed supper that will encourage anybody to consume their veggies!
Easy Cauliflower Turmeric Burgers
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Prepare Time: 30 minutes
– 3 big eggs
– 3 cups cauliflower (riced in a food processor)
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 3 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil (melted)
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
– 1/2 teaspoon parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Prepare a flat pan with parchment paper or a slip pad.
– Rice the cauliflower by putting chopped pieces in a blender or food processor. Then pulse until it turns into “rice.
– In a big bowl, combine cauliflower rice, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, turmeric, and parsley.
– In a smaller bowl, blend together the eggs and coconut oil. Pour over the cauliflower mixture, and stir to integrate.
– Utilizing a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the baking sheet to form hamburgers. They’ll be a bit runny, but that’s OKAY; they form together nicely after baking.
– Cup both your hands around the batter and carefully press any pieces that fall apart back together.
– Repeat the procedure of forming burgers until all the batter is used.
– Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges of the hamburgers are a little browned.
– Remove from the oven. You can serve this solo, lettuce-wrapped, or on a coconut flour biscuit topped with avocado!