The modern era and the advancements in the field of technology have made significant changes in our life and we are constantly increasing the risk of numerous diseases with the daily use of dangerous chemicals and toxins as well as eating GMO food. Even worse, we are not even aware of the risks we are exposed to, as we believe the labels on the products we buy and keep using them over and over again.
Some of these products are even popular brands such as Colgate, Palmolive and Ajax, which is a popular cleaning solution in many parts of the world. However, these products contain a toxic compound called silica which is linked to skin, lung and eye irritation, and is considered highly carcinogenic.
Here are 12 of the worst cancer causing products we use every day:
1.Household Products Ajax Cleanser
The unlabeled toxic Ingredient it contains is CRYSTALLINE SILICA. This ingredient causes cancer, as well as eye, skin and lung irritation. It has been confirmed to be carcinogenic in 1994 by the Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDS), and its manufacturer says that its use has been reduced since 1993.
2.Whole Dairy Milk
Whole milk contains compounds such as DDT – carcinogenic xenoestrogen, antibiotics which heptachlor, xenoestrogen, hexachlorobenzene, dieldrin and the recombinant bovine growth hormone + IGF-1. All of them are very dangerous and almost never listed on the label.
3. Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Essence of Neutral Henna)
Labeled Toxic Ingredients:
– FORMALDEHYDE, Carcinogenic; neurotoxin; contact dermatitis and sensitizer.
– POLYSORBATE 80, often contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, a carcinogen
– FD&C RED #4, Carcinogenic
– FRAGRANCE, great number of undisclosed ingredients; contact dermatitis.
4. Zodiac Cat & Dog Flea Collar
It has labeled the toxic ingredient called PROPOXUR which is carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
5. Talcum Powder
Talc in it is labeled, and it can lead to lung irritations and ovarian cancer.
The harmful toxic ingredients in these products can be read on the label and they are the following:
– Saccharin and DD&C BLUE – carcinogenic ingredients
– Fluoride which can also be carcinogenic
6. Cover Girl Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up
This product (also manufactured by Procter and Gamble) contains fragrance and parabens which have been related to dermatitis, as well as lanolin, triethanolamine, BHA and talc, compounds associated with lung cancer and irritation.
7. Beef by Oscar Mayer Foods
Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients:
– BENZENE HEXACHLORIDE, Carcinogen
– DACTHAL, Carcinogenic (possibly contaminated with dioxin); causes irritation; strong sensitizer
– DIELDRIN, Carcinogen; xenoestrogen
– DDT, Carcinogen; xenoestrogen
– HEPTACHLOR, Carcinogen; neurotoxin; affects the reproductive system; xenoestrogen
– HEXACHLOROBENZENE, Carcinogen; neurotoxin; teratogenic
– LINDANE, Carcinogen; neurotoxic; damages blood forming cells
– HORMONES: Carcinogen; feminizing
– ANTIBIOTICS: Potential carcinogens, cause allergy and resistance to drugs
– NITRITE, In the reaction with meat amines forms carcinogenic nitrosamines. These increase the risk for childhood cancers.
8. Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste
The labeled toxic ingredients it contains are
– FD&C BLUE #1 and SACCHARIN, both carcinogenic, as well as FLUORIDE, which is potentially carcinogenic.
9. Lysol Disinfectant Spray
Labeled or Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients:
– Ortho-phenylphenol (OPP), carcinogenic and causes irritations.
10. Ortho Weed-B-Lawn Weed Killer
This type of weed killer is highly toxic due to the presence of sodium 2.4 D which causes different types of cancer and tissue sarcoma.
11. Clairol nice and easy
This brand of hair color produced by Clairol Inc. contains propylene glycol and phenylediamine, dangerous compounds which can cause dermatitis and cancer.
12. Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser
Unlabeled Toxic Ingredient:
– CRYSTALLINE SILICA, Carcinogen; irritates eyes, skin and lungs (Material Safety and Data Sheet denied its carcinogenic properties)
We hope that you’re going to avoid the aforementioned product in order to protect yourself and the environment. Instead of using them, find some natural products online that will preserve your health and have no adverse side-effects.