Gray hair represents a big aesthetic problem, both for men and women. It’s actually one of the biggest health problems that a person can have. It affects the self-confidence in people and they try numerous different things to get rid of it.
Nowadays, an increasing number of men and women have white hair in their 30-ies. There are numerous factors for this. One of them is aging, and the most common also include genetics, excessive stress, absence of sleep and slightly healthy diet.
The market offers numerous hair dyes, but they all contain lots of harmful chemicals that can affect your hair, as well the scalp. But, you should also know that there are also numerous natural remedies that can be quite effective.
One of those popular ancient remedies that can darken your white hair slowly is rinsing your hair with water made of potato rinds. They have the ability to dye white hair naturally in only weeks or months!
Instructions and way of use:
– Take 5-6 medium potatoes and peel them
– Put the rinds in a pan with two cups of water. Reduce the heat on low after the water has warmed up leave the pan and boil the solution for another 15-20 minutes. Then remove the pan from the stove.
– When the mixture has cooled down, put it in a big bowl. Filtrate the water and remove the potato rinds. Keep this water in a glass bottle that you’ll shut hermetically. You can add several drops of rosemary or lavender oil for a better smell.
– Washes and condition your hair like usually. Leave the conditioner on your hair for one or two minutes before washing it. Gray hair is normally drier so it must be hydrated properly.
– Massages the water from the potato rinds into your hair well. Make sure you do not rinse it!
– Dry and brush your hair like usually.
– Do this treatment every day or 2-3 times a week for several weeks or months. Be patient! It takes time to notice the positive results, but you’ll soon say goodbye to your white hair forever!