It’s not constantly easy to discover these healthy dishes, however here is an AMAZING healthy sweet potato brownie recipe. It’s wet, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, and deeeee-licious! This dish uses natural sweeteners that are WAY better for you than synthetic ones. Exactly what else makes it so healthy?
Naturally, Sugary food And Improves Policy of Blood Sugar
If you’re trying to minimize sugar, the sweet taste of sweet potato may deceive you into believing it’s bad for your pancreas; nevertheless, sweet potatoes improve blood glucose in individuals with type 2 diabetes, despite their relatively high Glycemic Index (GI).
Anthocyanin (what makes a sweet potato orange) is full of anti-inflammatory health benefits. These benefits are discovered in brain and nerve tissue throughout the body.
Vitamins and Minerals
Sweet potatoes have lots of vitamins A and C (which makes them terrific for your body immune system). They also have vitamin B6, B1, B2, and B3.
Sweet potatoes are likewise filled with manganese, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber; all which work together to keep your blood, digestion, and whole body healthy.
Did You Know
Maple syrup consists of 54 anti-oxidants that help avoid diseases brought on by free radicals such as DIABETES and CANCER? Remarkable!
Sweet Potato Brownies
– 1 cup mashed sweet potato.
– 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of option (I recommend almond or cashew butter).
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
– Handful of carob chips (optional).
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF and grease a small cake/loaf pan.
2. After that on the stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup.
3. In a large bowl include the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder and mix well.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Put mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or up until prepared through.
6. Get rid of from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating.
7. These brownies are best when cooled completely. Shop in refrigerator or freezer and ENJOY!