Plaque in blood vessels refers to the condition, in which the deposits of fatty plaque in an artery leading to the heart or brain restrict the blood flow.
The main cause of the formation of plagues in the arteries is due to the increase in the amount of triglyceride and cholesterol.
Because the plaque in blood vessels grow slowly and progressively, so timely detection is very important.
Yet, there is an incredibly effective, natural way to remove the plaque deposits from the blood vessels- fenugreek seeds!
Numerous studies have shown that fenugreek is loaded with fiber, which lowers cholesterol levels, and this soluble fiber content blocks the absorption of cholesterol.
To be more concrete, fiber raises the viscosity of the digested food and prevents the uptake of cholesterol and bile acids. Moreover, these seeds are one of the best cleansers of the body, as they eliminate fat, toxins, and waste from the arteries.
This is how to use fenugreek seeds to cleanse the blood vessels:
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, eat the seeds along with the water on an empty stomach.
Add 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to 1 cup of water. Boil it for 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
Follow either of these remedies daily for several months.
Tips for prevention of plaque accumulation
– Avoid smoking and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol;
– Limit your sugar intake;
– Avoid consuming red meat;
– Consume more fruits with bright colors, such as watermelons, mangoes, oranges, and blueberries
– You should consume 2-3 cups of green tea every day
– Every day, try to eat several walnuts
– You should drink 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil on a daily basis to prevent plaque buildup in the blood vessels
– Add beans and whole grains in your diet
– Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice daily
– Prepare your food in extra-virgin olive oil