Once you get a cavities, it can not be healed. That’s the common belief. You have only one solution – to go to a dentist.
The tooth can heal itself by nourishing your body. It is new fact that previously thought impossible.
The study of the British Medical Journal has shown that cavities can be reversed or healed. The research included 62 children with cavities who were divided into three groups.
The first group took vitamin D and ate a grain-free diet; the second group took vitamin D and followed a normal diet, whereas the third group ate regular food in combination with oatmeal.
At the end of the study, the third group had increased cavities; the second one had improvements, whereas the first group had the best results as almost all of their cavities had healed. The study showed that there is a possibility to heal cavities with proper diet.
WHAT CAUSES TOOTH DECAY?
– Not enough fat-soluble vitamins in the diet (A,D,E,K).
– Not enough minerals.
– Having a lack of minerals and vitamins and high level of phytates in the body, the ratio of phosphorus and calcium get out of balance where the minerals are pulled from the bones and cause bone loss and tooth decay.
HOW TO HEAL TOOTH DECAY AND CAVITIES?
This is how you can maximize your oral health and heal the cavities:
– Avoid or do not consume sugar
– Avoid phytic acid
– Oil pulling after waking up
– Consume food that aids all the vitamins and minerals to get absorbed which depends from the level of Phytic acid in the body.
– Consume food that is rich in vitamin A, D, E, K.
– Gelatin – it’s really good for gums and digestion
– Magnesium – required to use phosphorus and magnesium effectively
– Fermented cod liver oil