We are all aware of the fact that when you don’t utilize particular group of muscles for an extended period of time, they will end up being weaker.
For example, when someone has a leg injury and sits in a wheelchair for a long time, his leg becomes weaker and weaker. The question is whether this is the same with the muscle surrounding your eye lens.
You will weaken your vision if you do not do exercises for your eyes and you simply wear sunglasses since your eye muscles require exercises as every other muscle in your body.
In the process of restoration of your vision you will need to follow numerous rules:
1. Ensure to avoid tough pressure on your eyes, you need to simply close your eyes for several minutes on every 2-3 hours.
2. It is needed to do some gymnasitcs for your eyes, which contains 16 exercises (follow these lines with your eyes).
3. Eliminate your glasses.
4. Ensure to do some workout on a daily basis on the particular points:
Using the pointers of your index and middle finger, use light pressure on your eyeball. Make sure to press it gently without causing some discomfort. Then press these points with your index finger twice.
5. When you stroll outside, make sure to look into distance.
6. Prepare a mix of carrot juice and several drops of olive oil and beverage in every day.
7. Rinse your eyes with warm water.
8. Never ever utilize your laptop or PC a minimum of 2 hours before going to sleep
9. In order to establish your vision, implement the Indian exercise “Trataka”.
Trataka workout is in fact fookusing your view a particular point, for example a little object, black area or candle light. This will help you develop focus, stimulate the pineal eye and strenghten of the vision.
The first phase consists of focusing on a symbol or some item. You have to looking at it constantly, taking note of every feeling and every thought, launching them in order to have your mind focused on the sign with clear ideas.
Once you notice tears in your eyes, you need to shut them down and rest for a while. The goal of this exercise is to sustain as much as you can previously tears begin to flow from your eyes.