Baking soda is extremely cheap, but it is a very powerful remedy. This ingredient can be used to fight colds and even cancer. Moreover, you can use it for oral hygiene, deodorants, etc. Baking soda is an ingredient that must be part of your homemade pharmacy. Some of the health benefits include diarrhea prevention, acidity, drug intoxication, metabolic acidosis and peptic ulcer. Baking soda has many antipruritic properties and keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
As we already mentioned you can use baking soda for a long list of things but do you know how? In this article we’ll show you how you can use it for which condition and the only thing you need to do is make sure you have it in your medical cabinet.
– Use baking soda for refreshing your breath. Just add a little baking soda in some water and gargle
– You can ease the pain and inflammation into your muscles that is the result of a hard workout by drinking baking soda
– You can use baking soda for brushing your teeth. Just put some baking soda onto your toothbrush and you will get an excellent means for whitening your teeth
– Combine one teaspoon of salt, a little water, some peppermint essential oil, and three tablespoons of baking soda. Soak your feet into this mixture for about twenty minutes and you will get rid of the itching, the odor and the soreness.
– You can fight nail fungus and get rid of the grime thanks to baking soda. Just apply a little bit of it on a nail brush and scrub your nails with it
– You can use baking soda for removing acne, dead skin cells and excess facial oil. Make a scrub made of baking soda. Use one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of water and rub this mixture on your face. You can also ease bee stings, insect bites, and itching caused by sumac, poison ivy and oak. Just make a paste from water and baking soda and apply it onto the sting. You can also use this paste made of baking soda and water for getting rid of canker herpes and sores lesion, as it will dry them quickly
Homemade recipe for acidity
If you’re suffering from acid reflux you need to create an alkaline environment in your body and baking soda is the best remedy for that. Combine ¼ to ½ teaspoons of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice or ACV. Make the mixture in a tall glass and wait until the fizzling stops. Then add 230 ml of water and drink the solution. This amazing mixture will neutralize your pH levels, protect your stomach acid and reduce the acidosis.
More homemade remedies with baking soda
Baking soda is closely related with cancer treatment. Dr. Mark Simoncini says diabetes, fungal infections and cancer may be treated and prevented by consuming a mixture of molasses and baking soda.
– Get rid of oral thrush by gargling a mixture of water and baking soda.
– Treat UTI by preparing a drink with 230 ml of water and ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Drink it twice daily.
– Reduce the thrombosis symptoms by combining lemon juice or apple cider vinegar with baking soda.
– Get rid of Candida yeast by douching with a mixture of warm water and a teaspoon of baking soda. Then the itching will stop.
– Children under 5 years shouldn’t consume baking soda.
– It’s not recommended for pregnant women.
– If you’re on some other medications consult your doctor before starting a baking soda treatment.
– It needs to always be dissolved before usage.
– You should not use baking soda treatments for longer than two weeks.
– If you need sodium because of some certain medical condition don’t use baking soda. It may drain the minerals and vitamins from your organism.