Women who suffer from fatty liver, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, gallbladder problems, and depression feel powerless in their struggle to lose weight and feel healthy. They often say :. “I can not lose weight because my hormones are out of balance.
The hormonal imbalance has long been the fault of unexplained weight gain. As we age, many factors can upset the delicate balance of our hormones.
Why then, after addressing these factors, some of us still have difficulty losing weight?
Why Hormones need to reprogram?
is very simple. Each hormone is a key that should turn a lock in order to be effective.
These “blocks” are called receptor sites. the inflammation from a variety of seemingly unrelated factors can alter the shape of our receivers, making our hormonal “keys” are ineffective.
These are the hidden sources that can clog receptor sites and “jam” the system:
– constant exposure to xenoestrogens (mimics estrogen) in our diet, environment, and even our personal care products
– sugar, alcohol and caffeine consumption ( coffee, black tea, green tea and white tea)
– high consumption of fructose (including natural foods such as applesauce, sugar and tomatoes)
– stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
– meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
Your Personal Hormone Tune-Up
If you try to make some simple changes in your daily routine, it can really help to maintain hormonal balance and in this way you will be able to control your weight and overall health.
Estrogen is especially important hormone. When it is not balanced with the related hormone progesterone, it causes water retention, memory loss, migraine and it will also cause fat accumulation around hips and thighs. It can accelerate the aging process as well.
Tune-Up Tricks For Clean Estrogen Receptors
– You must stop re-heating food in plastic containers, and drink water from glass bottle or stainless steel not from plastic one.
– Don’t use personal care products that contain endocrine disruptors like parabens and phthalates.
– Topical Progesterone crème can act against estrogen dominance.
– Avoid copper-rich foods like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and shell fish. Copper is proven to be closely linked with estrogen so women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills are more likely to have problems with estrogen dominance.
– Control the estrogen metabolism by supplementing with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg two times a day with meals.
– Also always wash your fruits and vegetables well to clean them from herbicides, estrogen-mimicking pesticides and fungicides.
– Defeat excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds every day. Sprinkle it on your food or put it in your smoothies.
– Season soup, stew, chili or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom has an amazing ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is crucial for hormone balancing.
It is time to clean up your insulin receptor sites if you have problems with weight gain, intense and frequent hunger, lacking focus or motivation, problems with concentration, feeling anxious or fatigue.
Here are some Tricks For Clean Insulin Receptors
– Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and coriander in your meals—which are all proven to metabolize sugar.
– Drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during every meal. The acidity of ACV slows down the digestion of carbohydrates and because of this it lowers blood sugar level by up to 30%!
– First thing in the morning drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee while fasting is associated with increased insulin level and decreased insulin sensitivity, claims The American Diabetes Association.
– Chromium is an important mineral for blood sugar regulation but is usually deficient in our diet. The UNI KEY Weight Loss Formula contains 400 mg of chromium, which is enough amount, so the insulin could work quickly and more efficiently.
– The hormone of satiety is known as leptin. If you feel hungry soon after you have consumed your meal then you probably have clogged leptin receptors. The problem is worsened if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.
– Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, smoothies, and baking. Stevia is a naturally sweet-tasting herb which does not cause increased blood sugar level.
Here are some tricks for clean leptin receptors
– The hormone Cortisol is activated by stress, sleep deprivation and EMF exposure. Just a single night of improper sleep can raise cortisol level by 45%! A stressful situation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors in just a few minutes, and often use of wireless devices also triggers excessive cortisol production, with the creation of over 20 heat-shock proteins. Excess cortisol level is linked with fat accumulation around the midsection, low immunity, tissue destruction, salt and sugar cravings and inflammation.
– To solve the problem, you need to avoid food rich in fructose as it stimulates the appetite. Among those foods are: processed food and drinks which are rich in sugar. Less dangerous are: agave, tomatoes and unsweetened apple sauce.
– Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Drink plant-based protein smoothie as it is scientifically proven that it cleans the leptin receptors.
– Reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity by consuming omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 .Black currant seed oil is rich in all of these essential fats that boost the metabolism, fight inflammation, and make your hair, skin, and fingernails shiny.
Tricks to tune up Cortisol Receptors
– Mix 1 tablespoon vanilla whey protein and coconut oil in coffee before drinking it. Adding healthy fat to black coffee helps in keeping a check on cortisol level as well as sugar level.
– Practice meditation and yoga.
– Avoid using electronic devices for at least an hour before you sleep. Be it TV or mobile phone; avoid it to stay safe from increased cortisol level.
Thyroid is important for every human being. Inactive thyroid can lead to hair loss, weak fingernails, cold hands or feet, dry skin, impaired memory, fatigue, constipation, joint pain and depression.
Tricks to tune up thyroid hormone Receptors
– The first and foremost thing that is to be taken into account in this regard is avoiding gluten in your food as these increases fat and affects the production of critical hormone in an adverse way. Triticale, barley, couscous, oats, kamut, rye, spelt and wheat should be avoided. Instead go for amaranth, quinoa, wild or brown rice, buckwheat, teff, millet and taro. Try to replace flour with tapioca or arrowroot.
– Try to use coconut oil as it helps in increasing metabolism rate by 56percent.
– Consult doctor and go for thyroid antibodies test. Also take Reverse T3, Free T3, Free T4 and TSH test at intervals to ensure its in control.
Human Growth Hormone or the HGH is important for every human. It’s not just important for bone strengthening but also it helps in protecting heart with growing age. You may not know, but the HGH production gets reduced by as much as 14% in every decade. Problems become severe when people consume eggs; dairy or meat treated using rBST or growth hormone. Poor HGH symptoms may include, high blood pressure, low libido, anxiety, high body fat, anxiety, depression and muscle loss depression.
Tricks to tune up HGH Receptors
– Take melatonic rich Montmorency tart cherries. You may find it interesting to know that Italian researchers have found that taking 5mg of melatonin before sleeping at night increases HGH level by almost 157. Therefore, try and drink tart cherry juice, a quarter cup in between 7 to 9 at night.
– Try to opt for interval training exercises. Go for a mixed of short period high intensity training along with long period moderate intensity training. This will help in increasing HGH production by almost 500% or even more.
– Make the use of Earthling technology as it increases melatonin, eliminates inflammation and checks cortisol level.
– Avoid dairy products, as these are often treated with rBST even though the manufacturers claim their products to be safe for health. Always avoid taking synthetic HGH.
– Take organic eggs and meat. Follow USDA organic standards before purchasing.
Fat stores more than just excess weight—toxins of all types are stored in fat, too. Heavy metals, chemicals, drug residues, and excess hormones are sequestered in our fat cells as a method of protection, so as we burn fat and lose weight many toxins are released into circulation in our bodies.
Since we can’t just let those toxins circulate, it’s crucial to have tried-and-true detoxifiers to bind with and eliminate these dangerous compounds. Incorporate as many of the following finale “tune-ups” to ensure a thorough hormone and weight loss makeover!
– Soak in a luxurious detox bath once or twice per week. Add 2 cups baking soda and 2 cups sea salt to a hot bath and relax until that water cools. Towel off and do not rinse for 4 hours. The initial hot water brings toxins to the surface of the skin. As the water cools, osmosis draws toxins away from the heat of the body and into the cooling water. This is especially good to alleviate jet-lag and radiation-related fatigue.
– Cleanse with Liver Lovin’ Formula, which contains taurine used by the liver to produce bile- a necessity for the conjugation and removal of heavy metals, chlorine, aldehydes, petroleum solvents, alcohol, and ammonia.
– Drink ½ of your body weight in ounces of water each day, including cranwater in the mix! Cranwater and pure water are essential to keeping your lymph flowing, which is a main means of toxin removal.
– Fiber up with flax and chia seeds. Their soluble and insoluble fiber ensures toxins that are dumped into the digestive tract are bound and promptly eliminated. Flax and chia seeds are wonderfully detoxifying in this way, so try incorporating 2-4 tablespoons per day into your diet.
– Try activated charcoal, which uses the principle of adsorption to soak up toxins in the stomach- like a sponge soaking up water.
The above mentioned tricks can be of great help for those, who have experienced different problems from hormonal imbalance and cannot lose the excess fat.