All of us enjoy eating muffins, so today, we are recommending a dish for an incredibly tasty, and anti-inflammatory ones, filled with antioxidants!
The main active ingredients in the muffins are sweet potatoes, which are highly helpful for your health. Their flesh is rich in beta-carotene, which damages free radicals in the body, as they are really hazardous, and affect the DNA of cells, resulting in mutations, which may result in numerous cancers.
Additionally, sweet potatoes are high in nutrients and hence avoid acute and persistent inflammation, which might cause numerous extreme health problems and chronic diseases.
This is how to prepare these muffins:
- 1 little natural sweet potato, roasted (1 cup, packed).
- 3/4 cup of natural canned coconut milk.
- 3 organic free-range eggs, lightly beaten.
- 1 cup of organic wild rice flour.
- 1/4 cup of organic coconut flour.
- 1/2 cup of pure natural maple syrup.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt.
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground cloves.
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- 2 tablespoons of natural olive oil.
Approach of preparation:.
You should pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and oil the muffin tray. Then, poke holes in the sweet potato, and put on the middle rack, and cook for an hour.
Afterward, eliminate the sweet potato from the oven leave it to cool, then scoop it from the skin. You can take the skin out and consume it hence, as a treat, as it is packed with vitamins.
Add the maple syrup, almond milk, and olive oil to the sweet potato, and mix all of them in a bowl, up until you get an uniform mix. You ought to blend the dry active ingredients in another bowl, and after that include them to the other one. Stir them all again to prepare the butter.
Then, put it into the muffin tins, till they are 2/3 complete, and cook on the middle rack in the oven for 30-35 minutes. And that is all! Delight in these scrumptious muffins, and prepare some for your pals as well, they will be pleased!