Today belly fat is one of the most common problems that most of the people including both men and women, suffer from it. Besides that it causes insecurity and lowers the confidence, it can cause a lot of serious health problems. There are several reasons for the occurrence of belly fat as having a poor diet full of processed foods and sugar, age, stressful life, and insufficient sleep. You can find a solution by identifying the problem, but in some cases even if you have a proper diet and exercise regularly, the belly fat won’t disappear.
Stored fat in the body serves numerous different purposes. It secures your internal organs. It supplies a ready type of energy in cases of scarcity, and it protects the body from toxic substances. The technique to losing excess fat is to create methods for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you consume and exactly what you burn. Exercise raises the body’s energy requirements and companies up the muscles below, which can mean weight loss. Nevertheless, if your body is experiencing a hazardous build-up or your diet plan practices aren’t healthy, weight loss can come about gradually, or not at all.
Chinese Medication Stomach Massage
Exercising the core is good for strengthening the abdominal muscles, but crunches, planks, and leg lifts may not melt the fat that covers your abs.
There is a 2 minute massage technique that can provide some kind of internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies, which means it can help you melt your tummy fat.
This Chinese medicine massage technique incorporates different types of exercises to boost the digestive system and maximize your body’s ability to detoxify and eliminate waste. These are the benefits of this technique:
– Improving digestion
– Intestines detoxification
– Eliminating adipose tissue
– Improving constipation
– Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
– Boosting circulation is the abdominal region
– Boosting conditions like nausea, vomiting, and indigestion
Perform this technique twice daily, before breakfast and before bed if you want to achieve the best results. This is how you should do it:
1. Lie on your back on a firm surface.
2. Rub your hands until they feel hot.
3. Place your hand flat on your belly button.
4. Rub in small circles around the belly button, and gradually wide the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
5. Concentrate on the heat. It rises in the abdominal region as you rub.
6. Do this technique for 2 minutes, around 40-50 circles. Make sure you keep your stomach warm during the exercise.
Here’s a video explaining the technique in more detail:
Caution: Do not perform the Chinese medicine massage technique immediately after a heavy meal, or if you are pregnant, suffering from inflammation of feminine organs, have stones of the kidneys, bladder or gallbladder, or have high blood pressure, a hernia, intestinal or stomach ulcers or internal bleeding.