Goya, or also known as Karela, is a bitter-melon fruit is used by many people in the world for treating many health conditions. People are using Goya’s health benefits for a long period of time. This amazing bitter-melon fruit grows well in humid and hot climates and can be mostly found in South America and Asia.
Goya has become a common traditional medicine in many countries, like China, India, Asia and some southeastern part of the US. Goya has an extremely bitter taste. Its share resembles a bumpy cucumber.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, who specializes in Anti Aging treatments and Alternative Medicine at the Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti Aging Medicine is the founder of the effects of this miraculous fruit.
Dr. Shallenberger always advises his patients to trust nature and use natural products and substances in treating any kind of sickness. He states that this miraculous fruit inhibits cancer cell growth effectively.
Namely, according to his latest findings, a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can fight pancreatic cancer.
This fruit destroys cancer cell lines by 90 and 98% percent. Its effect was further examined at the University of Colorado, and the results showed a reduction of 64% in the size of pancreatic tumors.
The research only confirms the benefits of the bitter melon. It is also plays a great part in the treatment of skin infection, hypertension, asthma, stomach problems and symptoms of diabetes.
– It cleanses and detoxifies the liver, relieves gout pain and stimulates blood circulation.
– Goya juice increases the stability of yourimmune system and resistance of your body against infections.
– It stimulates food peristalsis and eases the digestionuntil the food is finally excreted through the bowel and out of the system.
– The bitter melon is rich in polypeptide-P, a phytonutrient which lowers blood sugar. Bitter melon also contains a special charantin, known to increase glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles, and adipose tissues.
Both of them lower blood sugar, which is essential for patients with type-2 diabetes.
– It relieves the hangover, as it accelerates the metabolism, and at the same time, it nourishes and cleanses the liver after the consumption of alcohol.
– The regular consumption of its juice helps relieve psoriasisand fungal infections, such as Athlete’s feet and ringworms.
– It improves the eyesight and relieves the vision problem, as it is abundant in beta-carotene
– It is a source of folatewhich reduces the occurrence of neural tube defect in newborns.
– When consumed regularly, it boosts your stamina and energy level.