Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…

Think twice if you want drink Dasani water. A major recall by the Coca-Cola Company has been issued, after it was discovered that several thousand bottles of their drinking water was contaminated with a parasite. It has sent several hundred people to the hospital and is responsible for parasitic symptoms such as fever, rash, vomiting and stomach bloating.

This comes as an addition to a recent report in which Coca-Cola admitted that the water they are selling – Dasani is in fact just a “purified” tap water.

N5TFy6I

In January Coca Cola admitted that their water brand was in fact purified tap water packed in a fancy looking bottle. Dasani is sold at a premium price, like many other bottled waters and many people perceive it to be superior to tap water – even though it is actually just tap water.

Even though the majority of the impurities have admittedly been removed from Dasani water, and minerals added back in, these parasites have somehow worked their way into their supposedly “clean” water system which has been passed on to the consumer. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has shut down the manufacturing facility and issued a major recall on the brand. Do not drink this water! The FDA is recommending that you boil the water first to kill the parasite, but only if you have no choice but to consume the water. Otherwise, the parasite will host itself in your intestine and stomach lining and breed offspring.

Note: Few weeks ago there was a post on Facebook, about a lady who bought several bottles of Arrowhead water from her local Walmart. She and a friend each drank a bottle, then later as she was pouring water from one of the bottles she noticed that the water coming out was a rubbery like slush – it reminded me of chemically nucleated ice Dane Wigington talks about. It didn’t look like or have the consistency of melting ice which forms slush.

There is no way to find out if the two cases are related, the lady who drank the Arrowhead didn’t report any symptoms of illness when she made the video. So it is most likely that they are unrelated.