There are many different joints in our body, but there is no doubt that the knees are among the most important ones. The knees are here to support the correct posture of the body and they also allow us to run, walk, jump and stand in a proper way.
Hurting and painful knees could be caused by several factors. It could be caused by an over exertion on the knee joint as a result of a strenuous exercise for example. It could also be caused by genetics, the fluid that lubricates your knee joints and prevents bone from gnashing with bone could be in short supply and this lack of adequate lubrication causes your knee joint and thigh bone to touch which can be quite painful.
Your footwear can also contribute to pains in your knees, if you wear high heels all the time you would put pressure on a lot of your leg joints apart from your knees. Your ankle and Achilles ligaments would be under tremendous strain.
Also another problem is the overweight, which is a big problem for your knees which has to carry all that excess weight.
The following is a completely natural recipe that will strengthen tendons and ligaments in knee and improve your overall lifestyle.
This completely natural smoothie is packed with magnesium, silicon, bromelain and vitamin C – compounds that have strong anti-inflammatory properties and soothe pain.
How to Make It?
The major ingredients include Almonds, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Orange, Raw Natural Honey and Oatmeal.
– Oatmeal – 1 cup
– Clean water – 1 cup of (250 ml water)
– Pineapple chunks (sliced) – 2 cups
– Raw natural honey – 40 g
– Crushed almonds – 40 g
– Cinnamon – 7 g
– Organic orange juice – 1 cup
– Start by cooking the oatmeal.
– After that, take the pineapple chunks and squeeze the juice from them.
– With your blender, blend your honey, cinnamon, almonds and orange.
– Make sure you get homogenous blend.
– Next, add the pineapple juice and oatmeal in the blender while it is still on.
– When you notice that the mixture is smooth add a couple of ice cubes and blend one more time.
Drink this smoothie regularly to keep your knees and joints healthy. This is not only beneficial for you joints but ensures the overall health.