When it comes to unplanned pregnancy, probably in your teens and early twenties will do pretty much anything to ensure that it don’t come to such a thing, which is a normal thing to do. But once you grow up and decide to start a family, you do the contrary, you’ll do anything you can do make sure a pregnancy does happen–including making sure you have a decent sperm count.
Here we present six ways men are destroying their sperm on daily basis!
1. Bisphenol A, more commonly known as BPA is the compound found in plastic bottles and cans which can disrupt the quality and quantity of sperms. If you see having kids as a part of your future, then you’ll want to stay away from products containing BPA.
2.The vibrations and radiations coming out of a guy’s cell phone can decrease the sperm count by 9 percent. So, you better keep your phone in the back pocket or buy a case to keep it if you have plans to become a father some day.
3. Probably there isn’t a single person who don’t know that smoking is bad for our lungs, but did you know it’s also bad news for your junk? Smoking can turn you impotent by reducing the blood flow to your private part due to decreasing blood vessels. And if you can’t get it up, that means you can’t get it on, it is simple as it is.
4. Also like the smoking, the same goes for drinking alcohol. Excessive drinking can also reduce the quality of a man’s sperm. Similar to smoking, drinking can also make it hard to a guy to, well, get hard. So, men drinking as many as five drinks a day are high on the risk of damaging their sperm quality.
5. Your nether regions are naturally 4 degrees cooler than the rest of your body, and if it starts to get too hot down there then your count will drop. Make sure to keep it nice and brisk down there!
6. Fatigue and being stressed out can also cause your count to suffer. If you think it’s time to start making babies, then make sure you maintain a healthy lifestyle, because your overall health and state of mind define the quality of your sperms.