Teeth are important part of our body, although we sometimes forget that. That’s why we should take care of them if we want to have healthy teeth, instead of receding ones. A massage that something isn’t right with our body and is out of balance is the tooth decay. Tooth health is kept in check with proper nutrition, not dentistry or fluoride. Many people think that fluoride make teeth stronger, but in fact fluoride puts our health at risk. Recently was published a study in The Lancet Neurology, where was stated that fluoride was added to a list of toxic environmental chemicals contributing to neuro-developmental disabilities such as autism and ADHD. Fluoride joined the list along with mercury and arsenic. So this information put you in thoughts, on those fluoride treatments offered by your dentist, isn’t it?
The thing is that in many places around the country water is still fluoridated and any bottled water bought at the store usually contains added fluoride too. Not to mention the fluoride in many children’s toothpaste brands.
What Causes Tooth Decay
Tooth decay happens for a multitude of reasons including:
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
- Not enough minerals in the diet.
- A Diet High in Phytic Acid (naturally occurring on most grains, nuts and legumes. Phytic acid can be removed by soaking grains, nuts and legumes overnight in water and a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice before consuming them.)
- Standard American Diet Full of Processed Foods (SAD)
- Hormone Imbalances
What You Can Do To Treat Cavities Naturally
- Drink 1-2 cups of bone broth daily.
- Oil pull every morning with coconut oil for 20 minutes.
- Increase fat soluble vitamins A and D by taking 1 teaspoon of cod liver oil daily. Apex Energetics’ makes an emulsified fish oil for better absorption.
- Switched to re-mineralizing toothpaste . It tastes like clay (because it is) but do it anyway.
- Trace mineral drops (10 drops twice daily).
- Remove grains and sugar completely from diet.
- Increase your consumption of grass-fed gelatin in soups and
Can You Heal Your Cavities Naturally?
It is known that a lot of people have doubts when it comes to naturally healing of cavity because it’s been drilled into us (pun intended) that filling cavities with dentistry is the only way to achieve healing but that simply isn’t the case.