It is that time of the year people! Yes, as you know the summer is coming, so this is the perfect season to show off the fruits of your labor.
So, if you are not a fan of of gyms and weights, and don’t want to spend extra money on gym, why not exercise at home where it can be absolutely free and the best part of it, you can still get the same result with those people who regularly visit the gym. Yes. No equipment needed, no need to pay couple of bucks. All you need to have is determination and a strict compliance and perseverance that you will regularly do it. Pretty cool right?
For best results, do each movement should for 60 seconds with a 20 second rest period. Try running through the routine once (5 minutes in total) then repeat this routine as you gain strength.
Toning Exercises for a Sexier Arms
1. Wall push-up is simple but effective exercise that will tone your whole body. By taking off the extra strain of gravity and focusing on the contraction and extension of the triceps wall push-ups allow for maximum gain with minimum strain.
Directions on how to do wall push-ups:
1. Find a flat and sturdy wall, stand six inches away from that wall and place your hands shoulder width apart on it.
2. Step back until the ball of your feet are firmly placed into the ground and your heels are off the ground. Take a deep breath as you descend towards the wall (while keeping your glutes flexed) and exhale air as you come up.
2. Floor Dips
The exercise requires you to lift your own body weight, so how challenging they are depends on how much you currently weigh. There are numerous benefits to dips, including the ability to build strength in multiple upper-body muscles simultaneously.
Directions on hoe to do floor dips:
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet and fingers facing forward, almost like a crab walk.
2. Tighten your core and glutes to raise yourself off the floor until you are in a reverse table top position.
3. Lower your body by bending your arms- This will activate your triceps while keeping your legs and glutes raised and away from the floor.
4. Extend your arms to raise yourself back to a tabletop passion and repeat.
3.Half Circle Rotations
Half arm circles are an easy exercise you can do anywhere, inside or out. They are a good form of exercise because they not only keep your mind focused, but they also work your deep tissue muscles by changing directions.
Directions on how to do half circle arm rotations:
1. Stand shoulder width apart and hold your arms out to the side.
2. With your palms facing the floor rotate your arms in a half circle forward until your thumb is pointing towards the ground, then rotate back to the original position.
3. It is important to keep your elbows locked to maximize your muscle activation and maintain control throughout the workout.
4.Weight Free Rows
This workout will target your biceps, back, and triceps.
Directions on how to do weight free rows:
1. Bend forward slightly by hinging at the hip, bend your elbow at your side, and pull your arms back without bending your elbow.
These are some of the simplest home exercises to get your arms toned and ready for the summer season. So, try on, nothing bad can come from this!