When you see what happens when you pour the vinegar and baking soda in the sink, you will understand that you should do it at least once a month. Here’s why:
Vinegar is very useful in the home and not just for salads. Check out the video below and find out for what else can it serve. We suggest these 10 things.
1. You can blow away clogged pipes
2. Removes sticky residue on glass and other surfaces
3. Removes odors
4. One-third vinegar and two thirds water with a few drops of dish washing detergent, is phenomenal cleaning solution for bathroom and kitchen elements. You can use a spray as well.
5. Create a trap for fruit flies from apple cider vinegar and foil.
6. A quarter of vinegar and three-quarters of the water spray helps to correct wrinkled clothes.
7. If the cat likes to scratch the sofa, just sprinkle a little vinegar on it.
8. Pour a little vinegar to the water in a vase with flowers. The flowers will last longer.
9. Use a soft cloth with vinegar on it, and will perfectly clean the glasses.
10. Get rid of impurities from the dishes by briefly boil water with vinegar in it.