If you are a smoker or former smoker your lungs very likely are packed with toxins from cigarettes. To refine them, you will not need a miracle, but a miraculous potion of healing properties made up of three herbs, ginger, onions and turmeric.
This ancient spice has long been used for its healing properties. Among other things, helps to eliminate the excess mucus in the lungs.
Onions and garlic has anti-cancer properties, a great ally in numerous malignant conditions. It is particularly effective in preventing various diseases of the respiratory system.
“To refine the lungs do not need a miracle, but a miraculous potion of healing properties made of three vegetable strongman, ginger, onions and turmeric”
Turmeric or Indian saffron is packed with vitamins and minerals, and contains a super-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. It has antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer properties, so be sure to enrich the daily diet with this spice.
To start, add the potion that cleans the lungs, and for that you need:
– 400 grams of onion
– 1 liter of water
– 400 grams of sugar (if you want a healthier version, use honey or maple syrup)
– 2 tablespoons turmeric
– Ginger root the size of a thumb
1. Add sugar into the water, put on the fire and let it boil.
2. Onion cut into quarters and break the ginger root and add both of them into sugary water. When the mixture boils again, add turmeric and reduce the heat to a slight fever.
3. Let mixture to be cooked until the amount of water is reduced by half. Then strain and pour into a glass jar. When is completely cooled, place it in the refrigerator and keep there all the time.
4. Take two tablespoons of elixir in the morning and evening on an empty stomach two hours after a meal.