Jin Shin is an ancient form of Japanese touch therapy that is easy to perform on yourself or others. It helps balance energy and emotions by stimulating the meridians of our hands.
Notes and instructions: Each finger is connected to specific organs and with their corresponding conditions. Guide yourself by following the chart on how to do it.
- a) Each finger is connected to specific organs and with their corresponding conditions. Guide yourself by following the chart on how to do it.
- b) Hold the finger correlating to the organ you’d like to heal or emotion you want to calm. Then hold the finger for 5 minutes while deep breathing.
- c) You can do a total body harmonization by going through all fingers
1. THUMB Organs: Spleen and stomach
Associated Conditions: Depression, worry and anxiety
Associated Symptoms: Stomach aches, nervousness, headaches and skin problems
2. INDEX FINGER Organs: Bladder and kidney
Associated Conditions: Frustration, mental confusion and fear
Associated Symptoms: wrist, elbow and back muscle aches, toothache, gum issues, upper arm discomfort, addictions of any kind and digestive problems
3. MIDDLE FINGER Organs: Gallbladder and liver
Associated Conditions: Indecisiveness, irritability and anger, Irritability
Associated Symptoms: Circulation problems, menstrual problems, vision problems, fatigue, migraine, frontal headaches
4. RING FINGER Organs: Large Intestine and lungs
Associated Conditions: Negativity, sadness, grief
Associated Symptoms: Digestive problem, ringing in the ears, respiratory issues, deep skin conditions
5. LITTLE FINGER Organs: Heart and small intestine
Associated Conditions: Insecurity, judgmental attitude, low self- esteem
Associated Symptoms: Blood pressure, heart conditions, bone and nerve problems, bloating and sore throat
This touch therapy technique should improve Your overall health in an easy, relaxing and fun way.